Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SPLURGE or SAVE: The Striped Blazer

Let me just preface this by saying, you all know my loyalty to J.Crew, AND when I win a million dollars you can bet that the very first thing I'll do is purchase the entire J.Crew Catalog, BUT for now, this bride is on a budget and that means doing my best to be a savvy shopper and getting the look for less.

THE STRIPED BLAZER:
SPLURGE:
J.Crew Maritime-stripe Blazer $118

SAVE:
Forever21 Striped French Terry Blazer $22.80

A savings of $95.20!
And my guess is either one will look fabulous on the plane ride to Costa Rica!

3 comments:

  1. I can not tell the difference! Save the money! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of both stores, but I must say..I saw the JCrew one in the store yesterday...and I am absolutely in love. It's the cutest lil thing and it looks like it will fit really well! Staple item? I think so:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blazer!! Nice find for less Lauren!

    ReplyDelete