Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some Link Love on this Snow Day

I was getting awfully used to the idea of melting snow and warmer winter days, but being a Minnesotan all of my life, I knew it was too good to be true. After all, it is only February, and today, Mother Nature reminds us of that. By noon, tomorrow, the Twin Cities is expected to be burried (again) beneath 12-18 inches of snow.
...secretly, I am kind of enjoying it.
With absolutely no desire to venture out into the blizzard, my to-do list waits for another day while I sit on the couch in my favorite sweat pants, with my favorite boy doing plenty of guilt-free blogging.
Here are some of my favorite finds, today:

DIY party streamers (and some cute socks) here

Colorful Kitchens here

A list of "MN wedding bests" here

Cupcakes for breakfast? find the recipe here

Plus, Something for the boys: Groom Groove has everything from proposal advice, to what to expect the day of, and tips for everything in between from real men who have been there. And, it's not just for grooms, the site also gives advice to the groomsmen including "How to Meet Someone at the Wedding".

No comments:

Post a Comment