Monday, February 7, 2011

My Something Blue

 The Knot Book of Wedding Lists.


 I love lists.
I have a white board in the kitchen specifically for to-do lists and grocery lists, etc. Not to mention my extensive collection of post-its and cute little notebooks for lists on the go, it always helps me to write things down and there is nothing better than the satisfaction of crossing off my accomplishments. You get the point.
With the millions of things to do when wedding planning, my wedding clearly requires a book of it's own dedicated to lists.
The book breaks down the wedding into categories such as The Wedding Plan (how you envision the day), The Reception, The Ceremony, The Guests, The Flowers and Decor, The Honeymoon, etc.
Each category includes helpful tips and a checklist of essential questions for you and your vendors.

At this point, I don't know what I'd do without it!




No comments:

Post a Comment