Monday, February 21, 2011

DIY: (easy) Doily Table Runners

As mentioned in my previous post here, I love these doily table runners and couldn't wait to make one myself. Turns out, it is SUPER easy and after the wedding, I can use it to dress up our table at home.

First, I purchased the doilies, in assorted sizes, and fabric glue from a local fabric store.



Then, I laid the doilies out the way I wanted them and glued the edges where they overlapped.
*I measured it to be just an inch shy(on either side) of the edge of the table I need it for. You may choose to have the runner hang over the edge of the table as well. Up to you!*

 And, you're done! Told you it was easy. I let the glue dry. Then gently rolled it up to store away until the big day.



Once again, I feel obligated to apologize for my (lack of) photography skills. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment