Monday, January 24, 2011

Save The Date

Being that our wedding is out of town, we wanted to send out Save the Dates so that everyone could begin booking their reservations at the resort. I wanted to do a magnet and when I stumbled upon MagnetStreet Weddings, I knew I would find exactly what I was looking for! The variety of templates from MagnetStreet are easy to browse by color, theme or type.
Some of my favorites include:





And then I found this one:
The colors were perfect and I could picture our engagement pictures fitting right in.
Lucky for me, it turns out they are incredibly easy to customize, too!

(You'll have to forgive my photography skills)


All of the Save The Date magnets include envelopes. (stamps not included)
We also chose to include an enclosure card with information for guests about making their reservations.




No comments:

Post a Comment