Friday, January 21, 2011

Crunch Time

With the wedding a mere 4 months away, it is no surprise that I am on top of my workout routine these days.
Since my diet regularly consists of chips and salsa, bagels with cream cheese and chocolate... lots of chocolate, it is crucial that I make it to the gym.

It was over a year ago, now, that a friend introduced me to Corepower Yoga. At a time when I was really growing tired of the repitition of the elliptical, and reading magazines on the stationary bikes at the gym, Corepower was exactly what I needed. They offer a variety of yoga classes from beginner to advanced, heated classes.

My favorite class is yoga sculpt.  The class incorporates intermediate yoga with free weights and cardio for a total body workout in a heated room where temperatures are between 90 and 95 degrees with humidity. 

 And it is my secret weapon to fitting into that dress;)


Corepower offers the first week for FREE to newbies so you can try all of the classes and find one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment