Friday, January 28, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

As a hairstylist, I have seen many sweet brides go all bridezilla over their hair.
I get it. It is a big decision.
 Your hair truly determines your look as a bride,
and you want to look your BEST!
Not to mention, it is sure to be the most photographed hairstyle you will ever have.

For me, it has been a nagging decision ever since I bought the dress.
Hair up? or down?
I've even considered both.
I could wear it down for the ceremony and up for the dance...
  Too high maintenance?

So much of what we are seeing on runways and red carpets are these "don't overthink it"  beachy waves and loosely swept updo's.
And still! I am overthinking it. Big surprise.







Decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. All great hairstyles....I love the one with the headband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! The headband is on etsy. LOVE it!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62722946/bridal-ribbon-rhinestone-headband-hair

    ReplyDelete