Sunday, January 23, 2011

Engagement Pics

I love pictures.

 Jordan is never surprised by how many times I stop strangers to take our picture. I just love capturing every memory of a night out with friends, a vacation, or a weekly trip to the grocery store (okay, not really, but you get the point). Needless to say, we have accumulated a LOT of pictures of the two of us over the last 8 years, but I cannot even tell you how many times his eyes are closed, my hair is all wrong or I have my mouth wide open trying to give the "photographer" directions on how to operate my camera (press the same big button on the top right where it has been since the beginning of time, but you'd be surprised...) So, when we booked our wedding photographer I could not WAIT to schedule our engagement session.

 We met with Vanessa, from Studio 220, in St. Paul on what turned out to be the most beautiful fall day! We had so much fun and I LOVE the way the pictures turned out! She captured our relationship perfectly: loads of love, an abundance of happiness and lots of laughter!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!























1 comment: