Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Showered" with Love.

Last weekend was a blast!
It is safe to say that my shower and bachelorete party were a success!
Because some of my bridesmaids live out of state,
we wanted to have both parties on the same day while they were in town.
We started off Saturday with the shower hosted by my aunt, Jackie.
We mingled while sipping mimosas, she served a delicious lunch(with the help of my mom and grandma), played party games and opened presents!




It was an amazing afternoon with great friends and family, but the party was far from over.
That night, my bridesmaids hosted a celebration in honor of my last night being single.
The bachelorette party took place downtown Minneapolis.
We met at the hotel we were staying in for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres around 7.
 Followed by a lingerie shower and great games including a mad lib about Jordan and I, a game of "he said, she said" and my personal favorite, the newlywed game complete with Jordan's answers on video.
Then we were off to Spill The Wine Restaurant, via limo, for a 5-course wine tasting. (Do they know me well, or what?!)
Once the wine was cleared it was out on the town for more drinks and dancing!


Thank you to everyone involved!
I feel incredibly "showered" with your love.
Means so much to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment