Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our Wedding: A Special Moment

On the day of the wedding,
while all of us girls were getting ready,
my sister handed me a gift from my now husband...
I had no idea what to expect but what what I saw first was the school picture from my sophomore year in high school.
 I had given the piture to him and written my phone number on the back along with the message,
"We are SO going to chill this weekend!"
And we did.
He called me that weekend and we went on our first date.
That was eight years ago!
I had no idea that he still had that picture,
and as if that weren't enough,
he also wrote a letter that brought every one of us to tears...

AND, I got an iPhone!
Then, I had to have my make-up re-done.
It was definately a moment that I will NEVER forget,
confirming everything I already knew about
how lucky I was to be marrying this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment