Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our Wedding: Preparations

During the planning process, I recieved great advice to try to have everything done at least a week before the wedding- that way the week of is left for pampering and spending time with friends and family that have come into town.
I loved the idea of that!
And although I did my absolute best to have all of the little details done, there were just a few things that had to wait.
Fortunately, my friends and family were more than willing to help the day before the wedding and it all came together perfectly.

My Cousin Janie and Aunt Jennifer tying
bubbles on programs and tags on napkins.

Napkin tags tied and ready!

Another project:
 Putting all of the place cards onto bulletin boards
Some of my bridesmaids and I making
our flower arrangements.

And a HUGE thanks to all of my eager helpers!
It was a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment